Open your new account in 5 minutes or less by completing this simple, secure application!
By clicking “CONTINUE” you authorize Bankers Lender to obtain information about you from third-parties (if available), including your name, address, social security number, and date of birth to autofill your application
You will receive a text message after clicking ‘CONTINUE’ to confirm your identity.
Thank you for your interest in Bankers Lender. Please have the following items handy to upload in order to expedite your application process:
- Driver's License (needed for deposit and loan applications)
- Most recent paystub or prior year Form W-2 (needed for loan application only)
The type of account ownership you select may determine how the account balance passes upon your death.
The ownership type below is available for Bankers Lender consumer accounts opened online.
SINGLE-PARTY ACCOUNT WITHOUT "P.O.D." (PAYABLE ON DEATH) DESIGNATION.
The party to the account owns the account. On the death of the party, ownership of the account passes as a part of the party's estate under the party's will or by intestacy.
Additional ownership types are available. To open a new account using a different ownership type or to change your account’s ownership type, please call Bankers Lender at (325)235-4997.
USA PATRIOT Act
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT — To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Personal Loan Disclosures
- By submitting a loan application, you are agreeing to a “hard” credit inquiry that will impact your credit score.
- You will be given the option to have Bankers Lender report the funded loan and associated repayment information to the credit bureaus.
- Borrowers who qualify for a personal line of credit will also need to open a Digital Checking Account with Bankers Lender to allow for loan advances.
- Your loan amount will be determined based on your credit, income, and certain other information provided in your loan application. Not all applicants will qualify for the full amount.
- Bankers Lender loans offer rates between 9.49% - 15.49% and terms of 2 or 3 years. There is no prepayment penalty. Your APR will be determined based on your credit, income, and certain other information provided in your loan application. Not all applicants will be approved.
- The majority of Bankers Lenders borrowers are able to complete the application process automatically without providing additional supporting documents, however final approval is conditioned upon passing the hard credit inquiry and certain debt-to-income ratios. Loan processing may be subject to longer wait times if additional documentation is required for review.
As of 2/2/2023